War rages across the Alpha Quadrant. You command four powerful races in a strategic struggle for survival. Who will live? Who will be assimilated? The future depends on your every decisions.
- Board derelict vessels and repair them to add to your fleet.
- Build Starbases to harvest resources and construct your Armada.
- Bombard your enemies with long-range weaponry.
- Destroy your enemy with phasers, photon torpedoes and over 30 special weapons.
- Elude your enemy by using one of the five kinds of nebulas to conceal your forces.
- Reinforce your Armada using wormholes to traverse vast distances in mere seconds.
- Assimilate enemy vessels and use their own ships against them.
Multiplayer Capability - Destroy your friends' Armadas and egos in multiplayer via TCP/IP LAN using one of the four distinct races.
Experience Revolutionary Effects - A true 3D engine showcases the cinematic action of your 30+ starships.
TM, ®, & © 2000 Paramount Pictures. All rights reserved. Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation and related marks are trademarks of Paramount Pictures. All rights reserved. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Interactive Digital Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. © 2021 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Genre: Strategy - Real-time - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11)
Release date: March 22, 2000
Company: Activision / Activision
Size: 464 MB
Game features: Single-player, Multi-player
Languages: English (audio + text)