Pharaoh + Cleopatra - Digital Download
Works on: Windows (XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11)
ABOUT THIS GAMEImmerse yourself in Ancient Egypt from the age of the great pyramids to the final years of the New Kingdom. Govern all aspects of the exotic Egyptian, culture from religion to trading with distant cities. Cultivate vast farms in the Nile valley and discover the important role this river, with its unpredictable floods, played in the life of the Egyptians. Stone by stone, erect giant monuments - from the Sphinx, to the lighthouse and library of Alexandria.
Manage your city poorly and you shall watch it burn, be pillaged or collapse in economic ruin. Manage it well and ultimately the greatest Egyptian structures will be built in your honor. Your rule will span generations, until your dynasty, your royal bloodline produces a Pharaoh!
Pharaoh includes many features never before seen in a city building game, such as a farming model based on the flooding of the Nile, naval warfare, giant monuments that are assembled over time, unique dynastic progression, and variable difficulty levels. This a massively addictive, huge, but most importantly fun game that is a great choice for anyone looking for a solid city builder title, or an intellectual challenge.
- Pharaoh + Cleopatra bundle includes Pharaoh and Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile expansion.
- A city-builder gem, made by the creators of the award-winning Caesar III.
- Extensive help section not only does an excellent job at explaining the game mechanics, but also contains many interesting facts and trivia about life in Ancient Egypt.
- Destroy enemies on land and sea, or simply build the perfect Egyptian city of your liking with the City Construction Kit.
- Game details:
- TITLE: Pharaoh + Cleopatra
- Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11)
- GENRE: Simulation, Strategy
- DEVELOPER: Impressions Games
- PUBLISHER: Activision
- RELEASE DATE: 31 Oct, 1999
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
© 1989-1998 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision and Pharaoh and Cleopatra are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
- Why buy on Best Old Games?
- DRM FREE. No activation or online connection is required to play.
- Safety and satisfaction. Stellar support 24/7 and full refunds up to 7 days.
- 100% working game or money-back guarantee! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on our Facebook page using the messenger button on the right corner. We will make sure that you are satisfied with your order, and we will do our best to provide anything you might need to ensure you are happy with our service.
- Our F.B page link:
- Join our F.B private group community:
- Our company WhatsApp Number:
- +1 (702) 582-7754
We care about games B.O.G is a digital platform with a curated selection of games, a "you buy distribution it, you own it" philosophy, and utmost care about customers.
Hand-picking the best in gaming A selection of great DRM-free games, from modern hits to all-time classics, that you really shouldn't miss.
A curated selection of games
From exceptional AAAs, unique indies to the best of classic gaming. Every game is here because we chose it for you.
Feeding your inner collector
Offering games with as many goodies as possible is the B.O.G way - even if it means exploring our long forgotten basements and attics.
Respecting game creators
When you're with us, you can be sure that all games are legitimate, and your purchases support rightful owners and creators.
Upgrading classics for present-day
Even if the game is older than you are, we test it thoroughly, fix all the bugs, and apply patches so it runs flawlessly on your next-gen PC and on modern OSs.
Every game deserves to shine
As much attention we're giving to pick great games, the same goes to highlighting them on B.O.G - treating each release as a celebration.
We bring you the comfort in knowing that anytime you need help, we're right here for you. Our customer support team works in-house round-the-clock solving all games-related issues.
No risk, full refunds
Feel safe about your purchase - get your money back if a game doesn't work for you, cancel pre-orders, and get a refund on games in development within 30 days of purchase - no strings attached.
Making a difference how you buy and play games, with freedom of choice and a hassle-free experience.
Owning the things you buy
We don't believe in controlling you and your games. Here, you won't be locked out of titles you paid for, or constantly asked to prove you own them - this is DRM-free gaming.
An optional gaming client
B.O.G F.B private group is a convenient way to connect with other gamers to update games and ask them anything you need to know about any game we offer, and stay in touch with friends.
Going the extra mile
We're a company of gamers and we build B.O.G (Best Old Games) as a platform we, as gamers, want to use - hence our unique approach to DRM, selection of the best in gaming, refunds program and more.