The Age of Wonders, once a time of magic and peace. An age swept into the ravaging gale of chaos by the arrival of a single, uninvited race: the Humans. The fragile balance that existed between the ancient races, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and others, has changed into a struggle for power and survival in the wake of the turmoil the Humans have brought to the land. Prepare for a strategy adventure where you will uncover wondrous ancient artifacts, awesome magical power, and the secrets of a shattered empire. Ally with the forces of light or darkness to determine the fate of the world in the Age of Wonders!
* Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing.
* Forge strategic alliances with compatible races to leverage each race's unique skills and abilities.
* Experience captivating single player campaign playable from the light and dark side.
* Play multi-player games against your friends through hotseat play, play-by-email, or over LAN or the Internet. The latter two modes feature an additional game play mode of simultaneous turns for a fast game pace.
- 12 unique fantasy races, over 50 different heroes with upgradable abilities, dozens of spells and scores of locations to explore
- Employ strategic and tactical skills to command troops in capturing vital locations and defeating enemies
- Battle your way through vast open lands, breach the outer wall in city sieges and explore deadly dungeons
Age of Wonders, the Age of Wonders logo, Triumph Studios and the Triumph Studios logo are trademarks of Triumph Studios b.v. Copyright (c) 1999-2010 Triumph Studios b.v. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
Soundtrack, HD Wallpaper
Genre: Strategy - Turn-based - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Release date: November 11, 1999
Company: Triumph Studios / Paradox Interactive
Size: 185 MB
Game features: Multi-player, Single-player
Minimum system requirements:
System: Windows XP or Vista
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Why buy on Best Old Games?DRM FREE. No activation or online connection required to play.
- 100% working games or money-back guarantee! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on our Facebook page using the messenger button on the right corner. We will make sure that you are satisfied with your order, and we will do our best to provide anything you might need to ensure you are happy with our service.
- Our F.B page link:
- Join our F.B private group community:
- Our company WhatsApp Number:
- +1 (702) 582-7754
We care about games B.O.G is a digital platform with a curated selection of games, a "you buy distribution it, you own it" philosophy, and utmost care about customers.
Hand-picking the best in gaming A selection of great DRM-free games, from modern hits to all-time classics, that you really shouldn't miss.
A curated selection of games
From exceptional AAAs, unique indies to the best of classic gaming. Every game is here because we chose it for you.
Feeding your inner collector
Offering games with as many goodies as possible is the B.O.G way - even if it means exploring our long forgotten basements and attics.
Respecting game creators
When you're with us, you can be sure that all games are legitimate, and your purchases support rightful owners and creators.
Upgrading classics for present-day
Even if the game is older than you are, we test it thoroughly, fix all the bugs, and apply patches so it runs flawlessly on your next-gen PC and on modern OSs.
Every game deserves to shine
As much attention we're giving to pick great games, the same goes to highlighting them on B.O.G - treating each release as a celebration.
We bring you the comfort in knowing that anytime you need help, we're right here for you. Our customer support team works in-house round-the-clock solving all games-related issues.
No risk, full refunds
Feel safe about your purchase - get your money back if a game doesn't work for you, cancel pre-orders, and get a refund on games in development within 30 days of purchase - no strings attached.
Making a difference how you buy and play games, with freedom of choice and a hassle-free experience.
Owning the things you buy
We don't believe in controlling you and your games. Here, you won't be locked out of titles you paid for, or constantly asked to prove you own them - this is DRM-free gaming.
An optional gaming client
B.O.G F.B private group is a convenient way to connect with other gamers to update games and ask them anything you need to know about any game we offer, and stay in touch with friends.
Going the extra mile
We're a company of gamers and we build B.O.G (Best Old Games) as a platform we, as gamers, want to use - hence our unique approach to DRM, selection of the best in gaming, refunds program and more.